Bulk-Packed Light Penne Pasta
Buy in bulk and save a bundle! Our 10-lb bulk-packed boxes can save you
money. By packing our pasta in larger clear-plastic bags instead of smaller
printed boxes we save money that we can pass on to you. The reduced packaging
also means there's less waste to clutter up landfills. It's the exact same FiberGourmet
Light Pasta you know and love, just in a larger
container. Why pay extra for fancy packaging?
Each 10-lb box contains two 5-lb sealed plastic bags, for added
freshness. Pasta is good for at least two years from production
(i.e, March 2013).
To help you measure the pasta before cooking, we've put together this handy
measuring guide, as well. Cooking instructions
are the same as far standard pasta:
- Bring medium sized pot of water to a roiling boil
- Add desired amount of pasta
- Cooking for 8 - 10 minutes, or until al dente or desired texture
- Drain water and optionally rinse with cool water
- Add your favorite sauce or toppings and enjoy!
So put pasta back in your diet with FiberGourmet. Our pasta has the same color,
taste, and texture as standard pasta, but 40% fewer calories!
It also provides an unprecedented 18 grams of fiber per
serving, much more than whole wheat pasta (which has a mere 5g), or
anyone else on the market for the matter - and
it's backed up by actual lab
The Most Fiber!
Worry Free Pasta:
- Made in the USA from all US ingredients
- No artificial colors or flavors
- No inulin, polydextrose, or other polyols